BALL STATE UNIVERSITY, Muncie, Indiana
As an active participant of a creative team, I:
- Contributed to the positioning statement adopted by the university.
- Collaborated on the development of an umbrella creative concept.
- Was instrumental in creating the university’s new tagline: Education Redefined.
- Contributed to scripts for TV spots.
- Conceived the central concept and structure for the undergraduate admissions viewbook: a print-based simulation of an Internet keyword search.
- Wrote all viewbook copy.
- Developed a strategic messaging document for the university’s internal use.
The TV spots and the viewbook earned Silver Awards from Admissions Marketing Report. In its article, “Ball State Surges,” the publication cited both the new tagline and the viewbook's conceptual structure as being particularly effective.